Re: [ice-dev] Latest ICE Reflectivity Build

Hey Raveej,

Did you happen to run this script as root? What is happening here is that the script is trying to create a Mac Application icon in your home directory’s Application folder, but for some reason the value of the environment variable $USER is root, instead of your 3-letter Id. Did you run the script with sudo?

As for the inability to open the CSV plot, I think it may be a problem in loading the features in the file. Fortunately, Kasper found this bug today, fixed it in his local branch, and should get that into the master branch of ICE soon. Then you should be able to open those plots without a problem.

Best,

Alex