Re: [ice-dev] VisIt Mac fix

There is a potential quick and easy workaround for this. One could simply create a "visit-ice" executable. That simply consists of

-----
#!/bin/bash

DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=<VisIt-Path>:$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
<execute-visit>
-----

Finally, just call the visit-ice executable.

This way the environment doesn't get corrupted and ParaView still works.

Does this sound okay? or is VisIt and ParaView running under the same environment?

Best regards,
Hari