Re: [ice-dev] ICETests local changes...

So, from what I've heard, there's no need to run the script anyway. Please disregard this aspect of the previous email.

Jordan

Jordan Deyton
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone: (865) 574-1091
Email: deytonjh@xxxxxxxx

On 4/28/2015 3:52 PM, Jordan Deyton wrote:
When I try to run the script to update our build's ICETest directory (I'm adding a new directory and two simple CSV files), I get this message:

error: Your local changes to 'itemData/bison_short.input' would be overwritten by merge. Aborting.
Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.

This may be a bug with the MOOSE input reading/writing. In any case, it prevents the update script from working without resetting local changes in that repo, so someone a little more familiar with this should take a closer look after the next build.

Jordan

Back to the top