[honolulu-ec] Eclipse Hawaii User's Group - Oct Meeting Change

Greetings,

I'm looking forward to seeing you all for the Eclipse Hawaii User's Group
Meeting on Tuesday Oct 21st at 5:30pm at the IBM Honolulu office.

We have a topic change for this meeting as our intended speaker for the
Ruby and Eclipse topic is unavailable until November.

Our new Topic and Speaker Are:
TOPIC: Rich Client Platform (RCP)
ABSTRACT: Using Eclipse's Rich Client Platform to build desktop Java
applications.
SPEAKER: Nikolas Yem

I'll be sending out an invitation shortly which I would greatly appreciate
if you could respond to so that we know how much food to buy. It will come
from invite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx so you might want to whitelist this email in
your spam filter.

If you have any questions, please visit http://eclipsehawaii.org or
contact me directly