Re: [hono-dev] Designing a logo for Hono

Thanks for the feedback! I agree it's important to keep the brief very open, and only give some hints.

I suggest we try to open the contest very early next week, so as it will end two weeks after, with a weekend just before the deadline, which is good for giving more last minute time to the freelance designers :-)

Benjamin –

De : <hono-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Kai <sophokles.kh@xxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : hono developer discussions <hono-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : vendredi 12 février 2016 16:35
À : hono developer discussions <hono-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [hono-dev] Designing a logo for Hono

I love it :-) Personally, I would love to see the orchid part having some influence on the logo but I do not want to limit the designer's creativity in that direction. Thus, I think your brief is an excellent starting point for coming up with some nice designs :-) Regarding colors I would like to see some red/violet/yellow (basically colors related to orchids ;-)).

Kai