[hawkbit-dev] Hawkbit vserver: migrate or retire?

Hi Hawkbit  team,

  We've been informed that due to a change in Azure we need to either migrate your vserver or retire it.  While this change isn't due to occur until 2023, we'd like to resolve this sooner rather than later.

Please comment here: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/1127   if you still want your vserver and the Webmaster team will work with you to arrange the migration.  If we haven't heard from the project by May 16th, 2022 Webmaster will presume the vserver is no longer required and retire it.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask the Webmasters!

-Matt.

Back to the top