Re: [hawkbit-dev] Requesting documentation for hawkbit

Hi,

unfortunately we don’t have a real detailed workflow documentation yet, but you can find documentation for both APIs in the github project self, which you’ve probably seen already or our cloud-service documentation ( http://sp.apps.bosch-iot-cloud.com/documentation/developerguide/apispecifications.html ) which contains REST-API e.g. for the Direct-Device-Integration API.

Hope this helps for now. We are working on providing more detailed documentation about the whole update process workflow in general by hawkBit.

Cheers ,

Michael

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Michael Hirsch

--

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

INST/ECS3 – Engineering Cloud Services - IoT Software Provisioning

Stuttgarter Str. 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

www.blog.bosch-si.com

Tel. +49 711 811-58232

michael.hirsch@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B