[handly-dev] Doing work in Handle or in Body

Hi,

I caught myself doing something that might be a Bad Thing (TM), but I'm only 97% sure, so I thought I'd check. Bu Handle and body below I mean descendants of these classes.

Any work that isn't "handle only" should be done in a Body implementation, not in the Handle, right?

Should I keep track of the Handle methods that delegate to the Body so that I don't call them from a "handle only" context? Ideally, it would be nice to be able to annotate these methods and let the compiler warn when I do something less than nice.

best regards,
Vlad

Back to the top