[grizzly-dev] release notes

Hi,

I'm seeing instances of server hangs using grizzly servers. When I see this, there are dozens - sometimes hundreds - of sockets in CLOSE_WAIT state and the server does not accept requests. From the client's perspective, the connection can be established, but the client ultimately times out with a SocketTimeoutException (read timeout).

I was trying to research possible causes for this and realized that I can't find any release notes for any versions of Grizzly server. Am I looking in the wrong place? Are there release notes for releases between 2.3.x and 2.4.4?

Finally, I read on the github site that grizzly server 3.0.1 requires java 11. I read this after I attempted to use it and my compile worked fine. Is it a runtime requirement? Or am I using so little of the grizzly framework that I'm just getting lucky and the compile works.

I'm using Grizzly server via Jersey, btw.

If anyone knows of an issue with 2.4.1 server refusing to process inbound requests (until restart), or where I can find release notes, please respond.

Thanks,
John

Back to the top