Re: [grizzly-dev] Dropping the need for grizzly-npn modudule?

Hi Ed,

Grizzly has already transferred over to Eclipse, see https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/grizzly

The Tomcat based Servlet engine within GlassFish hasn’t transferred yet though.

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018, Edward Burns <edward.burns@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Grizzly Devs,

I only subscribed to this list to make sure this issue is handed off to
my satisfaction.  I plan to unsubscribe when I have achieved that.

This is an excerpt from an email I sent to an Oracle internal list
before I was ready to send email to grizzly-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

EB> I just received a ping from [a person on the JDK team] asking when
EB> we plan to use the ALPN support in JDK9 in our Servlet 4.0 impl.
EB> This implies we would also stop using the grizzly-npn.jar
EB> bootclasspath approach.  I don't know the answer to that, but I'd
EB> like to file an issue.  I expect this would be filed at Eclipse, but
EB> as far as I know we haven't even donated the Servlet 4.0 impl and/or
EB> Grizzly yet.

So what is the right way for me to file this issue?  Can someone take
this email and file the issue in the right place?

Thanks,

Ed