From: graphiti-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:graphiti-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harald Stangl
Sent: Dienstag, 15. Februar 2011 12:03
To: graphiti-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [graphiti-dev] Editor with background image

Hi, I need to create an editor that allows users to load an image which is then displayed in the background, similar to the grid.

The background image should not be selectable but printable and needs to be below all "regular" diagram items all the time.

I already tried to realize this with the image being a regular diagram item, but I couldn't make it "unselectable" due to the fact that it is an image and selection behaviors don't work with images. Also I couldn't figure out how to specify the ordering of diagram items.

Is there a way to realize my requirements with the Graphiti framework?

Regards,

Harald Stangl.

--

Dipl.-Inf. Harald Stangl