[graphene-dev] Merit Demonstration for Committer Elections

Greetings Graphene Developers,

There are two committer nominations pending for approval:

Both nominations mention that there are contributions and an impact on the project. I was unable to verify that. The Git repository contains only an "initial commit".

There are also no issues or pull requests or anything else that qualifiers as a public references of a contribution.

Is there any public record of the contributions that you've cited in the nomination statement? Otherwise I have no choice but veto the election. When contributions are visible, you can repeat the election process.

Please reply via technology-pmc mailing list in case of questions.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/