Re: [golo-dev] Vote: advancing 3.1.0-M2

+1

Le jeu. 18 févr. 2016 à 19:19, Thierry Chantier <titimoby@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
+1 ;)

Le jeu. 18 févr. 2016 à 19:01, Philippe Charrière <ph.charriere@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

+1

Le 18 févr. 2016 18:14, "Julien Ponge" <julien.ponge@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I would like to plan the release of Golo 3.1.0 on March 21st. The last available slot for the Eclipse release review conclusion is March 16th.

To do that we’d need to advance M2 to 2 weeks before, and I propose March 2nd.

Project committers, please vote +1 (agree), 0 (neutral) or -1 (reject). The vote will succeed through lazy consensus over 72 hours starting from now.

Of course i vote +1 :-)

- Julien