[gmp-dev] Short Survey About Requirements Engineering

Dear Sir or Madam,

We prepared a short survey to understand practitioners’ perspectives towards the requirements engineering. Our survey basically aims to clarify on many aspects of the requirements engineering applied in industry, including (i) requirements gathering and specifications, (ii) requirements modifications, (iii) requirements analysis, and (iv) requirements transformation. The survey results will be submitted to a reputable journal on software engineering.

The survey takes about 2-10 minutes to participate, we would be so grateful if you could separate your time. Also, please circulate the e-mail to anyone who may be interested in.

The survey link: https://forms.gle/DhLqr15GXVhJhzzy6

All the best,

 Etem Çetin Toptani

Bu mesajı yazdırmadan önce çevreye verebileceğiniz zararları bir kez daha düşününüz.
Think of the environment once more before printing out this message.

Bu mesajı yazdırmadan önce çevreye verebileceğiniz zararları bir kez daha düşününüz.
Think of the environment once more before printing out this message.

Back to the top