[glassfish-dev] Staging Concurro 3.1.0 M3?

Hi,

I staged Concurro M2 for the GlassFish 8 Milestone release that we should release about now. However, there was a small but seemingly quite important commit done right after it.

If there are no objections I'll stage a new M3. From the outside we seem to have skipped M2 then, but that might not be so bad. It are milestones anyway.

I can also restage M2, but that may give problems for systems that have already cached it.

Thoughts?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top