Re: [glassfish-dev] Releasing GlassFish 7.0.7

Hi,

All TCK tests passed, and I've staged 7.0.7 here for anyone who wishes to double check here:

https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/org/glassfish/main/distributions/glassfish/7.0.7/

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Thu, 27 Jul 2023 at 22:40, David Matejcek via glassfish-dev <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, ok,

I am looking forward, in 7.0.7 will be several important fixes from our committers and contributors.

My another huge PR (not so huge but quite expensive as I messed with OSGI and had to test everything) unfortunately cannot make it yet, with another following that (refactoring to reduce possible resource leaks) will follow for 7.0.8.
And there's yet my 7 months with xmlsec waiing for the last merge and release of 4M1.
And gfbuild maven plugin still in progress.
Then I should have a clean table for few minutes, but I am glad that all things are moving ;-)

--
David Matejcek | OmniFish
david.matejcek@xxxxxxxxxxx