[glassfish-dev] A new #glassfish Slack channel on Jakarta EE Slack

Hi all,

I want to introduce you all to the new GlassFish channel in the Jakarta EE Slack. David created it based on the recent discussion in this thread: https://www.eclipse.org/lists/glassfish-dev/msg01424.html.

Anybody can join it using one of the following ways:
We intend to use this channel to discuss topics more closely and intensively than in the mailing list. However, this should be an additional communication channel, not intended to replace discussions on this mailing list. All important discussions or votes should still happen on this mailing list, or on Github if related to a specific issue or pull request.

For now, I set the main topic to "Process for New Features, release plans post 7 Final". We can start discussing it there, as well as discuss any other topic we need to discuss intensively.

All the best,
Ondro Mihalyi

Director, Jakarta EE expert
OmniFish - Jakarta EE Consulting & Support | www.omnifish.ee
Omnifish OÜ, Narva mnt 5, 10117 Tallinn, Estonia | VAT: EE102487932

Back to the top