Re: [glassfish-dev] MicroProfile support was RE: Proposed Process for New Features, release plans post 7 Final

Hi,

Thanks for taking the initiative to continue this discussion. Highly appreciated! I've created a wiki page for this, and other roadmap items here: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/wiki/Eclipse-GlassFish-8.0-Discussion-(EE-11)