[glassfish-dev] Fwd: Status of Platform TCK
  • From: Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 08:09:15 -0700
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=oracle.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=oracle.com; dkim=pass header.d=oracle.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=/ekGxanNChqDO4+XwyXpYVuRVNg/MQrngh75nllDdeU=; b=SRuRZfYtlzE+mCnixDqZQbkfqFuUc/NnX9qHJzXjUFEs3HpMtp6lZSb4p77KU8KuVwqlvgBV6SKCkwJVIXHGJCdx/jU52cx5sFZeQDxRnPwTXCLpoV7DmyV+lwBPITAqZ80zStEjGu8Q/NBBPpbv8dBKqj4MRvrmLzgYycK9fPChqY/qdQMe+3fe1Vn97WIqD2W1hGtnuz9vlb+V2NNO+QoXF7eVlvZOY+jwxJ0t20haRnn9QHvLzLdJ6JUGpvXlgJ6IXg1g8c2TIVCb0JA7744CVM8lNxdQH+CZcWOrjAMVMz9GoI2hqB0NOvdl7LSGFJDbwNNfV2wKsbSr52KQyA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=csuMGOxoLxcyspqvvq4sVRwcrmvO54z+p01h6/h7aCDOkir6V3DAmkMwBHS2eidQuZOGibFSik6oCX4nRassTWx8PTPKEX5VoYUDtIKbippG3bQonAF0EmH9MWwI7a7rQkzmhg0S/TTGhRpogKnWalsBwzoN/7nxTt9G34udaU17nRQ6fl9EirrD7JUfYpAaopcj4jrktufhEq/W+LNxL9Milys41bTBt4uslXKFfKlU9qXRrPZNYOMeWI5rYWKxEKbo+A2ZZnauTxRHhu6jay1oqS09ChyNoSXb+DN88D27/vBk/h3BjrBVcuF5pLKQG3CTUkeyKYtMlTYKJMB53A==

Regarding the status e-mail I sent the Platform team earlier today:

I wanted to just check the current status:

1) Does GlassFish intend to continue to promote the M7 release for the EE 10 Platform ballot? If so, the CCR needs to be updated to reflect the last build (which is, I think, fresh this week and is proposed to be promoted tomorrow (Thursday)). I believe that there have been some changes to GlassFish since that was initially created (probably most for Web Profile but ...  It might be cleaner to just update both Platform and Web Profile versions for the ballot which has yet to start. The decision is yours to make.

2) Does GlassFish intend to submit a CCR for Web Profile? (I believe all the results are looking good, as reported by the TCK team below.)

If there is anything I can do to assist with this, please let me know (I could work on a CCR for Web Profile; I could adjust the Platform CCR with latest TCK updates, if that is desired). I'd need details about the proposed Ballot release(s)-- Their names, location, etc.

Thanks,

-- Ed