Re: [glassfish-dev] About CCR for maintenance release

On 2/24/22 7:59 AM, arjan tijms wrote:
Hi,

Good question. I've made sure that each and every release passes the EFTL certification and certification-web. See the jobs here: https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/view/EFTL-CERTIFICATION-JOBS/

As we're on a monthly cadence, should we add a job to issue the CCR as part of the release process?

Perhaps we should discuss if there should be CCR for all releases (alpha, beta, CR, final perhaps) on one of the Jakarta Platform or SPEC mailing lists.

Each CCR has to be reviewed, I am concerned with there being too many CCRs to review if implementations have to submit new CCRs even though they haven't changed to new EE SPEC API versions.

In the mean time would it be enough for the CI job to just post the TCK results on https://glassfish.org/certifications/jakarta-platform as part of self validation?

Scott

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms