Re: [glassfish-dev] GlassFish OSGi Console and composability

Hi,

This kinda was the original idea. There even was a test for this in GF 5, and I fixed a few bugs in it even along the way.

Currently this test is disabled, but it’s still listed in the Jenkins file in the root of GF.

Maybe the first step would be to try to get this test working again.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms