[glassfish-dev] Set next GlassFish version to be 6.2?

Hi,

We received a generous contribution from the MVC/Krazo team for including their code in GlassFish. The next planned version in master was 6.1.1, but the addition of MVC/Krazo seems large enough to warrant the version to be set to 6.2 instead.

There's also a bunch of other work done in master, like an updated Weld Proxy SPI, initial JDK 16 compatibility, etc that would go into 6.2 as well.

If there are no objections I'll provide a PR to set the next version of GlassFish to be 6.2.

Thoughts?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top