Re: [glassfish-dev] Push to GlassFish site/gh-pages branch isn't working :-(

Hi,

It looks to me that it is the step that is publishing of GlassFish 5.1.0 documentation that fails. It is configured in the execution starting on line 119 in https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/blob/master/docs/publish/pom.xml

The reason is that the 5.1.0 Documentation pom.xml (https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.glassfish.docs/docs/5.1.0/pom) has a SNAPSHOT dependency on nucleus-parent. This snapshot does not exist anymore.

I suggest trying to comment out the "get-510" execution step and see if it works.

Ivar