No objection from my side, go ahead!
Thanks and regards.
Gurkan

On 12 Apr 2021, at 18:08, Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

Anybody object to cutting a RC1 release of GlassFIsh 6.1? I’m not aware of any major show stopping issues or component updates still required. My intention is that the RC1 can be used for the release of Jakarta EE 9.1 thus removing us from the critical path.

If anybody has anything they need to get in before the RC please shout by close of play tomorrow.

Note there is still time to get additional things in as they come up before final and there’s still time for a further RC if necessary.

Thanks

Steve