From: arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10 February 2021 18:37
To: Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Gurunandan <gurunandan.rao@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [glassfish-dev] Merge of 6.1 branch to master

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 7:05 PM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are we planning to run the TCK on the GlassFish Jenkins still?

That's a very good question. I like the idea of kicking off a basic TCK test from the GF project. On the other hand, the GF CI, due to it being a collection of many projects, not just the AS, is already a little complicated (perhaps that's an understatement even).

Also, the GF CI probably has less resources provisioned for it right now?

Kind regards,

Arjan

Steve