Re: [glassfish-dev] Target Date for Jakarta EE 9.1

Hi,

I've been working on JDK 11 compatibility for GlassFish in the 6.1.0 branch. Just now I got everything to compile using JDK 11, which is a big step. Like the jakarta.* work, getting it to compile is only the first step, but an important one.

After this, people should start it up and start fixing things where it fails.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms