Re: [glassfish-dev] Glassfish 6 JDK 11 support

Hi David,

JDK 11 support is targeted for 6.1. I’d like to get Hiroki to get merge in the JDK 11 branch 😊

Steve

From: glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of sawamura.hiroki@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 11 December 2020 09:19
To: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [glassfish-dev] Glassfish 6 JDK 11 support

Hi David

> I’m not sure, but is Glassfish 6 actually supporting JDK11 straight away?

GlassFish 6.0 does not yet support JDK 11.

> What would be the best approach to start?

I try to start GlassFish 5 with JDK 11 in the following branch:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/tree/5.1.0-run-with-JDK11

Currently, we can start GlassFish 5 on JDK 11 by undergoing the steps:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/issues/22893

- To confirm the modifications work locally

Regards,

Hiroki