From: glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Ed Bratt
Sent: 04 December 2020 20:26
To: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [glassfish-dev] GlassFish 6.0.0 release still on track?

On Tuesday, the compatible products page will include GlassFish 6 -- RC2 was certified compatible so this would suffice. It would certainly be better if we could have the final release before Tuesday. Don't forget, we need to run the full Platform TCK certification as a prerequisite to finalizing the final build.

If the new GlassFish local CI jobs aren't yet reliable, be sure to ask someone from the Platform TCK team to kick off a certification run when the build is ready.

-- Ed