Re: [glassfish-dev] CCR for Eclipse GlassFish and Jakarta EE 9

+100

Thanks Ed!

Scott

On 10/27/20 12:11 PM, Steve Millidge (Payara) wrote:
Feel free 😊

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 27 October 2020 16:06
To: Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>; glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CCR for Eclipse GlassFish and Jakarta EE 9

If no one objects, I'll be happy to generate the starting templates for both the Jakarta EE API CCR and TCK Summary. I'll do that this afternoon if I don't hear concerns or other feedback.

Once everything is settled, I'll submit an update to the CCR and also a revision PR for the TCK summary. (This helps get the links and IDs in the various locations that need to point back to these.)

-- Ed