[glassfish-dev] JDK11 support for Glassfish^?

Hello.

I was just wondering if there are any plans to support running Glassfish 6 on JDK11?
There was project last yet to get GF-5.1.0 running on JDK11, however this appears to have been done on a separate branch.  And my initial tests to use fireup GF6 on JDK11 result in an early termination of the container.

Also is there an updated release date for GF6? as the website still says the 30th September 2020.

Thanks
Paul

Back to the top