Re: [glassfish-dev] Getting the Platform TCK over the line

OK as I got no response to this email I will look to allocate a committer to each failing test suite if I get no response by Tuesday next week. It is vital for Jakarta EE that we get GlassFish 6.0.0 through the platform and standalone test suites by beginning of September.

Let me know if you absolutely can’t take on a test suite.

Steve

From: Steve Millidge (Payara)
Sent: 23 July 2020 11:48
To: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Getting the Platform TCK over the line

As we approach the Jakarta EE 9 release deadline of September we on the GlassFish team need to ensure we can pass the platform TCK as a first priority. As far as I can tell the latest results are here https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-jakartaeetck-run-900/2/junit-reports-with-handlebars/testSuitesOverview.html

97.98% of tests are passing however that still means there are still 825 failed tests see https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/eftl-jakartaeetck-run-900/2/junit-reports-with-handlebars/testsFailed.html (I think servlet is already fixed)

I am looking for volunteers from the committers or elsewhere to own one of the suites with test failures and work with the team and upstream with the spec/impl team and TCK team to understand whether the issue is a GlassFish issue or not and get these suites over the line.

Please reply to this email if you are happy to volunteer to manage one of these?

Steve

Back to the top