Re: [glassfish-dev] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Jakarta EE 9/GlassFish User Acceptance Testing

Hi,

Thanks for starting this effort.

At the moment the simplest thing is, I think, to enable the disabled tests in the GF CI one by one again, look at where they fail, and then investigate those failures.

Running the tests locally is explained in the readme at https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/blob/master/README.md

The Jenkinsfile in the root of the GlassFish repo shows which tests are currently run by the CI: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/blob/master/Jenkinsfile#L23

Eventually that should be the whole list again.

As an example, after building and preparing GF per the instructions, running "./gftest web_jsp" would yield 4 failures.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms