In the mean time, who has the power to give this access :)?
Regards.
Gurkan

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 1:21 AM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We don’t have the power to give you that access. Point me at the PR and I can label it when it’s ready.

From: glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Gurkan Erdogdu
Sent: 30 May 2020 11:57
To: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [glassfish-dev] Github Authorization

Hi folks

Currently I have been working on fixing the errors in admin console at 5.1.0-BRANCH. Is it possible to give me an authorization to update the ticket issues such as editing the issue label etc? Therefore, I don't need to ask everytime I open the issue for labeling it as 5.1.1

In the meantime, I have fixed most of the errors and will push ASAP.

Regards.

Gurkan