[glassfish-dev] Create issues for GlassFish 6

All,

Once we can get the bulk of the namespace changes to master I want people to create any issue they think will need to be done for GlassFish 6 release and mark it with the 6.0.0 milestone. That way I can add to the project board and people outside of the project can track progress to release.

Thanks

Steve Millidge

Director and Founder
Payara Server – Open Source Enterprise Software and Support

E: steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx | T: +44 207 7540481  |M: +44 07920 100626