Re: [glassfish-dev] JSF Templating -- What is blocking?

Hi,

Woodstock is one of the projects that uses an embedded Jenkinsfile instead of the script that most projects are using.

One could argue whether this is really needed, as the Jenkinsfile assumes intimate knowledge about (specifically) the Kubernetes cluster it's running on. In this case one of the issues is the runAsUser, which is randomised on OpenShift (the cloud that Eclipse uses). I can fix the Jenkinsfile, but in addition I think it might be a good idea to add a "regular" job that uses the default Eclipse CI Kubernetes and JNLP images as well.

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 8:45 PM <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll ask someone from my team to take a look.

-- Dmitry

Back to the top