Re: [glassfish-dev] Woodstock

When you say the Payara guys are familiar, I don't think they are familiar enough to upgrade this to the jakarta namespace.

Steve

From: glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 26 April 2020 6:38 PM
To: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Struberg <markstruberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [glassfish-dev] Woodstock

Hi Steve,

With 1, do you mean people familiar with Woodstock? To the best of my knowledge I'm afraid that's mostly the Payara guys, Suzan and to some degree Jonathan I think would be most up to date. Outside those I've not seen anyone using either JSF Template or Woodstock for at least 10 years. I've also quickly asked on a Faces chat I've open with some of the JSF/Faces committers and there doesn't seem to be anyone. Last person might have been Roger, but he's not longer at Oracle and not in a company now that's involved with Jakarta.

For 2. I guess some of us will have to do the work for the conversion and do a PR. Maybe Mark Struberg can assist there (cc'ed).

Kind regards,
Arjan