Re: [glassfish-dev] Time to rename the ORB packages?

I’ve spoken with a worker at Jetbrains. It seems that excluding com.sun.* packages from code coverage is something they’ve done as an optimization, since almost all such code is in the JDK.

Most of the orb classes would not be used externally, but I would like to be able to verify this. Is there a way to search Maven central to see what projects depend on a particular project? The data should be there.