Re: [glassfish-dev] Created a new Branch

Hi,

Thanks for creating this. JDK 11 support is certainly doable. One thing to keep in mind is that the options in domain.xml are mutually exclusive between JDK 8 and JDK 11.

In Payara we solved this by introducing a pattern syntax for domain.xml to mark certain Java options for certain versions.

Another thing is that since we have done little changes to the GF code since the transfer and there’s no history, shall we do a full codebase automatic format to comply with Jakarta EE guidelines first? If we do this now it wouldn’t clash with anything later.

Kind regards,
Arjan