[glassfish-dev] Committer Election for Gurunandan Rao on Eclipse GlassFish has started

A committer election for Gurunandan Rao on project Eclipse GlassFish
(ee4j.glassfish) was started by Ed Bratt with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Guru Rao as committer to Eclipse GlassFish project.
He is relatively new to Oracle but has already taken responsibility for many
issues here in the EE4J projects. He is a committer to the JakartaEE-TCK
project as well as to Eclipse Cargo Tracker. He will be performing various
tasks for the GlassFish project and community.
Please join me and give Guru a +1 as committer to Eclipse GlassFish.
Thank you!

Eclipse GlassFish project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.glassfish/elections/election-gurunandan-rao-committer-eclipse-glassfish

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.glassfish