Re: [glassfish-dev] Hosting TCK results

Yes that’s what I am suggesting.

From: glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <glassfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Tom Jenkinson
Sent: 31 July 2019 17:28
To: glassfish developer discussions <glassfish-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [glassfish-dev] Hosting TCK results

Would it be OK to allow API projects to raise a PR on https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/tree/gh-pages to host their results?

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 at 10:41, Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Replying to my own email.

My thought is to add a link on the sidebar of the website for Compatibility by editing https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/blob/master/docs/website/src/main/resources/_config.yml

Point this at a root page which lists the compatibility statements preceded by some boiler plate intro text and a link to each statement and results. That way each specification that wants to use GlassFish as the compatible implementation can create a PR to add their statement documentation and update the root page.

Thoughts?

Steve