[geowave-dev] Indexing Textual Data

Good morning.

 I am reviewing the feasibility of using GeoWave to index large volumes data currently stored in CSVs that contain a temporal column, spatial (lat/lon) column, and a column containing textual data. Apart from getting the CSV data into GeoWave (which I can work through), I am concerned that I won't be able to create an index for the textual data. I've reviewed all of the documentation and source code and only see spatial/temporal indices referenced. Is it possible to also create a textual index?

-Joel

Back to the top