Re: [geowave-dev] QueryOptions limit and offset

No.
This feature is available when using GeoWave through the GeoTools API.

import org.geotools.data.DataStore;
import org.geotools.data.Query;
import org.geotools.data.Transaction;

       final Map<String, Serializable> params = new HashMap<String, Serializable>();
        params.put(
                "gwNamespace",
                "test_" + getClass().getName());

      final StoreFactoryFamilySpi storeFactoryFamily = new MemoryStoreFactoryFamily();

     DataStore dataStore new GeoWaveGTDataStoreFactory(
                storeFactoryFamily).createNewDataStore(params)

     Query query = new Query(
                "myFeatureTypeName");

   // skip 100 features
    query.setStartIndex(100);

    final Transaction transaction1 = new DefaultTransaction();
    FeatureReader<SimpleFeatureType, SimpleFeature> reader = dataStore.getFeatureReader(query, transaction1);