[geowave-dev] Ingest data with MapReduce

Hello all,

I want to try Geowave and for this purpose my aim is to ingests some data with a MapReduce-Job. In your documentation I found this statement: "Testing is underway against YARN / MR2 and seems to be positive, but well, it’s still underway." Does it mean, that it is currently not possible to load data with MR2? In my cluster I have Hadoop 2.6.0 running, so is there any possibility to load my testdata into GeoWave? In geowave-examples there is a Mapper for bulk insertion but no example how to configure my job. Is there anything special I need to consider?

Thanks in advance,
Marcel Jacob.

Back to the top