From: <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 1:57 PM
Subject: EMO(ED) Approval required for Project Lead election for Grigory Pomadchin on LocationTech GeoTrellis
To: Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The project lead election for Grigory Pomadchin on project LocationTech
GeoTrellis (locationtech.geotrellis) has been approved by the PMC.

EMO(ED) approval is required.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/locationtech.geotrellis/elections/election-grigory-pomadchin-project-lead-locationtech-geotrellis

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/locationtech.geotrellis

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top