[geotrellis-dev] 2.0 release

Hey GeoTrellis community,

I'm excited to announce GeoTrellis 2.0 is officially released. The biggest new feature is native cloud optimized GeoTIFF support. Take a look at the post for an overview and catch us on gitter if you have any questions.

--
Ross Bernet, Project Manager, GeoTrellis
Azavea | 990 Spring Garden Street, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA

Azavea is a B Corporation - we apply geospatial technology for civic and social impact
while advancing the state-of-the-art through research. Join us.

Back to the top