[geoperil-dev] GeoPeril Termination Review

Dear GeoPeril Dev-List members,

We are currently consolidating some efforts. This means that one of our services will be shut down. Years ago we started to open source the base of the service in an incubation process of Eclispe LocationTech (GeoPeril), but we did not reach what we had in mind: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/locationtech.geoperil/

Maria Teresa from the EMO is already in touch with us for handling our request and scheduled a termination review for the GeoPeril project: - Termination Record: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/locationtech.geoperil/reviews/termination-review - GitLab tracking ticket: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/610

This e-mail is to inform about the termination. Feel free to make comments in the record and ticket linked above.

Kind regards,
Martin

--
Martin Hammitzsch
Section 5.2 eScience Centre

Helmholtz Centre Potsdam
GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences
Public Law Foundation State of Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg A70, 14473 Potsdam, Germany

Back to the top