[geomesa-users] NULL Values in Indexed Attributes

We are running into an issue of not being able to filter null values on Indexed attributes.

We added a set of data that has several indexed attributes (full indexes) for improved query performance that sometimes contain null values. Filtering on the attributes via GeoServer works fine unless we are trying to filter for all values that are null. The standard GeoServer syntax of "is null" never returns an empty feature collection yet we know null values exist.  No errors appear in the GeoServer log. If we filter "is not null" it returns only values that aren't null so that seems to work. Just the is null does not work.

Thanks,
Brad

Back to the top