Re: [geomesa-users] SparkSql for Geomesa Hbase

Hello,

We build our docs nightly against the current master branch and host them here: https://www.geomesa.org/documentation/current/user/index.html

As you saw, they aren't really meant for general consumption, as things like links to artifacts and such are not always correct. They are the current best effort, but there may be inconsistencies present. Usually before a release we go through all the tutorials, etc, to ensure that everything is working correctly, but that hasn't been done yet for 2.1.0.

You can definitely use 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT, and we're happy to help you work through any issues you encounter, but it's not official yet so things may change out from under you without warning. That said, we're fairly close to a release, so the changes shouldn't be too drastic. We've cut some milestone tags to give early adopters a consistent target for integration; the latest one is https://github.com/locationtech/geomesa/tree/geomesa_2.11-2.1.0-m.3. You'll have to build all the artifacts yourself, as they aren't hosted anywhere.

Thanks,

Emilio