Re: [geomesa-users] Spark SQL Write

Hi Anthony,

Could you please kindly provide an example? Is it pretty similar to this:
myDS.write.format("geomesa")
  .options(dsParams)
  .option("geomesa.feature", "chicago")
Best regards,
Diethard
On 3 Jul 2017, at 13:37, Anthony Fox <anthony.fox@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Deithard,

Yes, you can use Spark SQL to write to a GeoMesa table.  It's not well
documented . . . we should get it documented prior to the 1.3.2
release.

Thanks,
Anthony

Diethard Steiner <diethard.steiner@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,

I read through the Geomesa Spark SQL documentation, but I couldn't find any
note on saving data to Geomesa Accumulo. Is this support via Geomesa Spark
SQL or only available via Geomesa Spark Core?

Best regards,
Diethard