Re: [geomesa-users] Is there has geomesa hbase tutorial example to show line or trace style data

Hello,

To use line strings, you could modify the geometry type to be a LineString here:

https://github.com/geomesa/geomesa-tutorials/blob/master/geomesa-quickstart-hbase/src/main/java/com/example/geomesa/hbase/HBaseQuickStart.java#L88

Then modify the geometries you're setting to be linestrings here:

https://github.com/geomesa/geomesa-tutorials/blob/master/geomesa-quickstart-hbase/src/main/java/com/example/geomesa/hbase/HBaseQuickStart.java#L133

Thanks,

Emilio